Rich Edwards - Guitar & Vocals
Rich plays a 1967 Gretsch Tennessean.
He also whollops a Burns Bison, Gibson RD Artist (retired), and Eastwood Vox Phantom Guitars.
These all get shoved through an early 70's Vox AC30
- First record - Buzzcocks "I don't mind" on 7" & Beatles Red Album on 12" vinyl
- First Guitar - Spanish Classical (acoustic) & 12 string Shaftesbury Rickenbacker 330 copy (electric)
- Favourite band - The Damned
- Favourite Saturday night record - The Nomads "Showdown vol.1" (going out) / Marvin Gaye "Let's get it on" (late night)
- Favourite Sunday morning music - Early jazz comp. of Fletcher Henderson
- Best album this year - The Cheaterslicks "Rock'n'Roll graveyard"
- Who influenced you - Paul Weller, Brian Setzer, Capt. Sensible, The Beatles, early (1960s) Stones, Eddie Cochran, Johnny Thunders, The Clash, Bo Diddley
- top 5 albums
- - Pink Floyd "Piper at the gates of dawn"
- John Mayall's Bluesbreakers "Beano" album
- The Dukes of Stratosphear "25 o'clock"
- Fleshtones vs. Reality
- Simon & Garfunkel "Wednesday Morning 3AM"
- Musical guilty pleasure: I don't feel guilty about any of my musical preferences, but I do love dancing to swing and rock'n'roll.
Credits and Without whom...
- Owen Davies - Wonderful live photographs
- Glenn Howe - Album Photographs, on a bitterly cold day.
- Rachel Sutton - Supporting so many bands, still finding time to photograph and Video them !! Super Woman
- Andy Morton and Jon Mills (Shindig Magazine)
- All the promoters out there who continue to put on gigs, and have an almost blind faith in what they do... Sterling work
- Mike & Julie, and all The Deltics regulars - Many thanks.